In this issue:
New - Insight into Financial Planning
- New - Insight into Financial Planning
- Now that Fall is here, the reality of Winter is fast approaching. See how we can help you with your travel plans!
- A couple safety reminders now that daylight saving time has ended
"Insight into Financial Planning" is a new quarterly online
publication we'll be posting online at the KTX Financial
In this publication you can read about:
With the beauty of Fall, follows the realities of a Canadian Winter
- Providing for Your Beneficiaries.
Trying to find a tax-effective method of transferring wealth
to your beneficiaries without giving up control while you
are still living can at times be challenging.
Read how these challenges can be overcome in the "Insight
into Financial Planning - Fall 2006" at:
- Protecting the Key Employee
While virtually every small to medium sized business is
protected against the risk of fire, flood damage, and theft,
many have not considered the impact that the loss of a key
employee would have on the future direction of the business.
After all, many successful small companies consist of
individuals with highly specialized skills, knowledge and
industry contacts. Without these key employees the business
may suffer serious setbacks or even worse, not succeed.
Learn more in the "Insight into Financial Planning - Fall
- Tax Tip: Tax Reduction on Donated Securities
Read the tip in the "Insight into Financial Planning - Fall
If you're planning on heading somewhere warm this Winter,
whether for a week or two, or a month or two, be sure to visit us here at
www.ktxfinancial.ca for access to online travel insurance
quotes for Canadians.
Get quotes from top Canadian travel insurance companies
Ensure you and your family have the travel insurance coverage
you need before leaving for the warmer weather. Give us a call
at 1-888-922-8422 toll-free, if you have any questions or select the [Travel Insurance for Canadians] to your left for access to the online travel
insurance quote service.
Now that daylight saving time has ended, don't forget to:
- Emergency medical insurance
- Trip cancellation or interruption insurance
- All inclusive packages that include emergency medical, trip cancellation/interruption and baggage loss/damage.
A final thought
- Replace the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Get your car ready for the upcoming winter. Remove your golf clubs and replace it with a winter weather car safety kit. You can buy them or make your own. Usually they include items like a shovel, ice scraper and brush, booster cables, a blanket, extra set of gloves, and anything else you might think of that can help if you have car problems.
We are available to answer any life, critical illness, disability or travel insurance questions that you may have. We are here to help whenever
you have questions because our commitment to you did not end when your coverage was approved. So any time you wish to review your coverage give us a call at 1-888-922-8422 or send us an email.
Ken Davies: [email protected]
Irina Danilovitch: [email protected]